Friday, July 6, 2007

Google Adsense

I just found this on th net ...

A lot of the Internet uses Google Adsense, and yet very little is known about how it works. I downloaded the show_ads.js script that every adsense page references, and analyzed it to try to see how it works. I found lots of hidden features along the way. The google show_ads.js script has been optimized for quick loading. Google has removed all whitespace, and renamed variables and funcitons to have single letter names. While this is good for fast page loading, it is not so good for understanding what it does. So I ran this through my Javascript PrettyPrinter, and then renamed the functions and some variables based on what I think they do.

.....

very interesting ....
http://gandolf.homelinux.org/~smhanov/blog/?id=21

No comments: